|What kid wants candles on a watermelon?|
My daughter recently told me that there was nothing I could do that would surprise her.
- What if I left to do a Walkabout with the Aborigines?
- Became a groupie following Justin Bieber, Mylie Cyrus or Barry Manilow?
- Ran for Senate?
- Changed my name to Rolf?
- Trained for a marathon and ate healthily?
- Started skydiving, extreme motocross or cockfighting?
- Joined the Merchant Marine?
- Paid a homeless man to pose as a wealthy tycoon named Rex Sterling. Then had "Sexy Rexy" con and seduce my arch enemy?
- Began watching popular stuff like: the Bachelor, Cougar Town or Sports?
- Embarked on a career as any of the following: policewoman, monster truck driver, baby seal hunter, contractor, slaughterhouse employee, bus, truck or cab driver, manager, pilot, mathematician, CEO, surgeon, accountant, engineer, the list goes on and on...
- Underwent plastic surgery to change my identity and look like David Hasselhoff.
Nope, I tried it all, and she's still not shocked by anything I do.
I wonder how she will feel when I tell her I found her in a dumpster at my prom?