Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Do You Ever Wish You Had a Clone?






Sometimes (especially when I'm really busy) I wish I had a clone.  The possibilities are endless.  My clone could be getting her hair done while I'm at the bank.  Or while I'm scrubbing toilets she could be at Foxwoods gambling.  When I'm at the grocery store, my clone could be cozily curled up on the couch in a fetal position, crying with a self-help book in her hand.  Maybe she'd want to cuddle my dog Bailey while I argue with my husband.

I wonder if my clone and I would argue much.  We'd likely argue over which one of us is more special or fancier than the other.

It would be painful to watch her make the same mistakes I make or see her eating chips and Halloween candy for breakfast and lunch every day.

A lot to ponder....I was thinking about all this while driving to the grocery store this morning. Then, being distracted (deep in thought) I kind of almost hit someone.  My clone could have alerted me if we were together.  No, she'd probably be at home doing something really exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment