In the previous post, we discussed the wonders and many uses of creepy cloth. But I feel that it's only fair to let you know some of the pitfalls and dangers of this strange and wondrous weave.
Yesterday as I was decorating, I was standing on a chair that was wrapped in Creepy Cloth. When I stepped down to get off the chair, my foot became entangled in the web-like material. I tripped and almost tumbled off the chair. Later, I stood on the same chair (thinking I'd be extra careful this time) and it happened again! I was ensnared. I could have fallen and gashed my head on the stone fireplace!
|"I guess every rose has its thorn." Poison|
We want our decorations to be scary but this is not the kind of fright we are looking for!
How can something so glorious be so deadly?